Woo, beginning. There is always a beginning, as there must always be an end. Will this be a good beginning or, no? I do not know, and neither do you. We will just need to wait and see.
I, myself, have my doubts. But that is only because I know how reliable my track record is for these things. I set up a geocities website in the mid '90s when it was 'the thing' to do. I have updated it all of... maybe a half dozen times in the past decade. So, yeah, we will need to see how this goes.
I do not intend to have any particular theme to these posts. I will write about my family, my projects, my opinions, whatever. It may be a great thing, it may be an unmitigated disaster, I have some pretty strong opinions, and tend to express them at length. I also tend to ramble on a very great deal, I can write pages of text and not say very much at all, but I like to think that I write that nothing in a fairly decent way.
So, let the experiment begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment